How to optimize your planning processes with Reportheld
Save time with interfaces to third-party systems, which enable you to combine employee availability, resource levels and assignment lists.
Increase your efficiency by automatically retrieving the planning parameters and thereby identify bottlenecks at a glance. This enables faster reactions and less effort.
Provide more transparency with functions such as the planning board or the dashboard. This gives you an overview of all relevant information about your processes from planning to completion.
Intelligent planning with Reportheld
Planning and disposition are not always forward-looking. Sometimes operations that suddenly occur can make planning difficult or even reject them. With Reportheld you have a variety of options in that you can not only carry out long-term planning, but also react quickly to unforeseen incidents. This makes Reportheld the right tool for every scenario:
Complex maintenance plans
With Reportheld you can create complex machine-specific maintenance plans by creating checklists with different variants. So the documentation is prepared and operations including the required resources are planned in advance.
If machines report malfunctions, they can be managed directly in Reportheld. All relevant information is retrieved through interfaces and an application to remedy the accident can be planned. With the planning board, you have all resources at a glance and can assign the assignment to an employee with one click.
If a defect is discovered during the inspection, this can be documented in detail thanks to the integrated error catalog. The error report is then sent and an assignment to remedy the defect can be planned.
Assign jobs with a click of the mouse
- Select the job to be scheduled and set a date
- Define one or more responsible employees
- Confirm job
Perform jobs - digitally via mobile device
- Employees receive maintenance orders in real-time on their mobile devices.
- Relevant information, checklists, and reference pictures are available in the intuitive and powerful Reportheld applications. Of course fully offline capable.
- Integrated consistency checks and meaningful error catalogs make work easier and increase quality.
- Visualize maintenance results in freely configurable dashboards.
- Dashboards are synchronized with test inputs every minute.
- Dashboards can also be connected to external databases
- Results of the test cases are output in an automatically generated PDF or Word report.
- Design of the reports according to your specifications in your corporate design.
- Optionally, several report types per test case are possible.
Receive inventory information from Reportheld and external systems.
- With Reportheld, materials from linked warehouses can also be booked and stocks can be viewed.
- If additional information is required during operation – such as from FLIR cameras for thermography or other sources.